Get on the Fast Track!
Technology Driven IT Training
Why Web-based Training
Why Web-based Training by SYS-ED
Submit IT Questions
|DURATION: 2 days
Call for group fee.
- Database Administrator
- System Programmer
- System Analyst
- IT Professional
- zIIP specialty processors
- SQL statement interruptions processing
- Continuous block fetching
- Improvements: tables, local stored procedure execution, BIND, REBIND, DDL, and DGTTs: declared global
- Enhancements: XML, online REORG, backup, recovery, and LOAD/UNLOAD
- Global variables support
- NOT LOGGED for declared global temporary tables
- Online schema changes
- DROP column support
- Array data type
- New functions
- CUBE, ROLLUP, and GROUPING SETS
- Null indexes - suppressing
- REORG - reduced need
Effective February 27, 2012, the course dates listed on
the SYS-ED schedules only will be available based upon approved and
authorized user ID. Client organizations will be assigned to a preference
The course material and training aids utilized
in SYS-ED courses are from multiple sources: wholly original
courseware generated by staff members, licensed materials from satellite
instructors and training partners, textbooks, public sources from the
Internet, and source vendor's documentation. A variety of formats
are utilized in order to effectively teach different types of software.
SYS-ED has the resources to
implement client-specific web-based training services.
- Not all courses are available for delivery in a distance-learning medium.
- Not all web-based courses are available to be licensed.
- Not all courseware is available to be licensed.
Contact our office for additional information.
|Copyright Acknowledgement: The software
product(s) listed in this outline are owned and copyrighted by their
respective companies. SYS-ED makes no representation regarding ownership
in any of the software products that we train on.
|SYS-ED courses are not intended for or open
to the general public. They are intended for employees of Fortune 1000
companies, government municipalities, consulting companies, software
companies, healthcare providers, and mid-sized businesses.
attending a SYS-ED course will be required to execute a statement that the employer has a licensed version of the