Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED

Distance-learning

Home

     


Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Advanced search

Definition of Service Why Web-based Training Web-based Training by SYS-ED
Technology Driven Classrooms

Enrollment

Contact You


This service is being developed and marketed based upon the standards and regulations of the New York State Department of Education, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision: Sections 5001 through 5010 of Education Law and Part 126 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education.

distance-learning center

Bandwidth

Classroom

Bi-directional Communication

Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED

Professional Distance-learning

IT Training Services

SYS-ED offers industry standard mainframe utilities and development courses in a web-based learning format, inclusive of courseware and training aids. The guidelines prescribed in adult learning theory are applied in qualifying our distance-learning service with a prospective client. The standard distance-learning course is 65% lecture with the remaining 35% hands-on exercises, optional validation assessment, and submission of questions through our software specific websites.

Mainframe Utilities and Development Tools Curriculum

CA - DYL-280(VISION:RESULTS) AllFusion CA-InterTest Batch CICS TS: Debugging with CA-InterTest
CA-Easytrieve Plus CA-Endevor SCM Change Manager CA-Panvalet

Abend-AID COBOL Debugging with Abend-AID File-AID for Analysts
File-AID: Batch File-AID: DB2 File-AID/RDX(DB2)
File-AID: TSO IMS: File-AID CICS Xpediter
  TSO Xpediter  

ChangeMan   Syncsort


CICS TS SDF-II Debug Tools Debug with MFI in CICS
Fault Analyzer File Manager File Manager - CICS
File Manager - DB2   ISPF Productivity Tool (formerly Spiffy)

 

Mainframe Curriculum

CICS Transaction Server COBOL DB2
IMS Programming Languages WebSphere MQ

Enrollment requires a consultation with the manager sending the employee for the training. It is contingent upon the prospective trainee's having been qualified to have the appropriate background for the training and review of a checklist of items required for transmission of the service to the client location: bandwidth, firewall, base operating system, software requirements, web browser, and set-up of hands-on machine exercises. SYS-ED reserves the right to deny enrollment in its courses.

Alternative web-based and e-learning training is available: self-paced, presentation through the client's authoring system, or podcast. Client organizations are presented with a palette of medium to select from in order to address selection of content, time compression, scheduling, and operational requirements. These tailored services are offered selectively.


Additional information can be obtained by completing the request form.

COBOL Courses