Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED



Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Advanced search

Definition of Service

Why Web-based Training

Web-based Training by SYS-ED

Technology Driven Classrooms


Contact You

This service is being developed and marketed based upon the standards and regulations of the New York State Department of Education, Bureau of Proprietary School Supervision: Sections 5001 through 5010 of Education Law and Part 126 of the Regulations of the Commissioner of Education.

distance-learning center

Bandwidth Classroom Bi-directional Communication
Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED Distance-learning SYS-ED SYSED

Professional Distance-learning

IT Training Services

SYS-ED offers a subset of it industry standard WebSphere MQ, WebSphere WAS, and Rational courses in a web-based learning format. The distance-learning service is an extension of the SYS-ED schedule, inclusive of courseware and training aids. The guidelines prescribed in adult learning theory are applied in qualifying our distance-learning service with a prospective client. The standard distance-learning course is 65% lecture with the remaining 35% exercises, optional validation assessment, and submission of questions through our categorized and software specific websites.

WebSphere MQ Courses

WebSphere MQ - Introduction WebSphere MQ - Application Programming WebSphere MQ: Administration
WebSphere MQ: Administration - Advanced WAS: WebSphere Application Server Rational Application Developer: Java Programming

Mainframe Curriculum

CICS Transaction Server COBOL DB2
IMS Mainframe Programming Languages

Interrelated Information Technology Curriculum

Java UNIX and Linux

Enrollment requires a consultation with the manager sending the employee for the training. It is contingent upon the prospective trainee's having been qualified to have the appropriate background for the training and review of a checklist of items required for transmission of the service to the client location: bandwidth, firewall, base operating system, software requirements, web browser, and set-up of hands-on machine exercises. SYS-ED reserves the right to deny enrollment in its courses.

Alternative web-based and e-learning training is available: self-paced, presentation through the client's authoring system, or podcast. Client organizations are presented with a palette of medium to select from in order to address selection of content, time compression, scheduling, and operational requirements. These tailored services are offered selectively.

Additional information can be obtained by completing the request form.

COBOL Courses